Heart Disease in People of Color: A Patient Guide
This article is for people of color who may be at risk for heart disease, or anyone who wants to learn more about heart disease. The goal of this patient education activity is to understand the impact of race/ethnicity on the risk of heart disease.
You will learn about:
- What heart disease is and how it’s linked to a heart attack
- The impact of race/ethnicity on heart disease
- Who may be at risk for a heart attack and its symptoms
- How heart disease may be treated
- Questions to ask your doctor